How does PitchQuest® work?
PitchQuest® is an online education program that provides startup founders with a system of strategic thinking, including the tools and templates required to create a pitch deck. The system is built from the Creator's own IP based on their process of creating a pitch deck.
Throughout the PitchQuest® program, you’ll be trained on how to develop your pitch using the tools, frameworks and pre-designed templates provided; with each mission guiding your thinking as you develop your content.
Unlike other online training programs, PitchQuest® is interactive and utilises gamification and neuro-linguistic programming techniques to offer a platform of learning that is not only easy to use, but fun! That's why we call it a Quest!
You'll complete PitchQuest® feeling confident about pitching to investors.
Who is PitchQuest® for?
PitchQuest® is for you if…
- You're an early stage startup and want to turn your idea into a viable commercial solution
- You want to create a pitch presentation for the purposes of obtaining investment
- Your business idea has a global vision
- You intend to scale your startup business and create a global company with employees
- You are creating a physical product, delivering a service through technology, or creating a new online community such as; a marketplace or content aggregator
- Your idea solves a sizeable problem in the world and you know there is a demand for your solution
- The market you will operate in is emerging or growing year-on-year
- You are open and committed to learning and you recognise that you don’t know everything (yet!)
- You want your startup to standout above the other startups you’ll be pitching against
- You are ready and willing to put the work into the course and you are committed to creating a winning pitch deck
PitchQuest® is NOT for you if…
- You’re setting up a drop shipping or reseller ecommerce business
- You are signed up with an MLM company
- Your idea relies on you delivering a service in person
- You are in financial difficulty and looking for ways to get ‘fast cash’
- You are interested in a ‘get rich quick’ scheme
- You’re not open to learning or putting the work in to create a solid business plan and pitch
What does PitchQuest® include?
Everyone who joins PitchQuest® will get:
- A structured program categorised by missions guiding you through the strategic thinking process to turn your early stage idea into a viable commercial solution
- The essential principles of a business and marketing plan for your startup
- Guidance and insights into investors’ expectations of your pitch
- Frameworks and tools to help you with each mission
- Pitch deck outlines for the most common types of pitches
- Pre-designed PowerPoint templates to download and edit with your content
PitchQuest® Premium users will also get:
- Lifetime access to your PitchQuest account
- Access to the "1:1 Coaching" messaging function, which enables you to ask questions directly to Stevie through the app to gain further guidance to help you prepare your pitch.
How do I join PitchQuest®?
You can join PitchQuest right now. Select one of the 'Join now' buttons to set up your account and select your payment option. Pay through PayPal using your PayPal account or Debit or Credit card for instant access. Once registered, download the 'MyQuest' app on your phone's app store and login to your account.
When is PitchQuest® starting?
PitchQuest® is an online self-paced program allowing you to determine your own start date, progress and goals. Once you start the program, if you miss a day or two, it's no problem, we'll send you a reminder to your mobile to get you back on track. Just turn on 'notifications' for the app.
How long will PitchQuest® take to complete?
With commitment, it's possible to complete the program and your pitch deck within 2 weeks. However, most people take a minimum of 3 months because they have other commitments inbetween and because there are other aspects of their startup that are evolving.
Why should I join PitchQuest®?
PitchQuest® is unique as it blends creative learning techniques with strategic frameworks and in-built encouragement and coaching from the Quest Mentor. You can also access other founders through the in-built Community Wall, enabling you to share your journey and request feedback from other startups on the program.
How much does PitchQuest® cost?
The basic access is $97USD every 3 months. You will be charged for a 3 month subscription when you join. You can cancel your subscription at any time by going to your account menu in the top right corner of your dashboard. If you cancel, you will still have access for 3 months from joining.
The premium access is a one-time lifetime access fee of $149USD, which includes 1:1 coaching from Stevie through the platform for your first run through the program (3 month's support). If you repeat the program in future, you will not be able to access the 1:1 coaching function.
Does A PitchQuest® Pitch Deck Guarantee Investment?
A PitchQuest® user who follows the complete education course module-by-module, develops the thinking as instructed and creates a thoroughly concepted pitch deck will give themselves the best chance of securing investment.
However, we make no warranty or guarantee of any kind that by using our products and services you will experience any specific level of earnings or that you will secure investment for your startup.
There are many independent factors that determine whether a startup business succeeds in securing investment and in growing as a successful business, all of which vary from person to person and are outside of our control.
By using our products and services you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for creating your own results. Our interpretation of “results” is completion of the PitchQuest® program and the creation of a finished pitch deck.
Will PitchQuest® Help Me Find & Secure An Investor?
We do not offer investment and we do not provide introductions or referrals to investors (including venture capitalists, banks, private investors or financial institutions).
We cannot and do not offer direct financial advice, nor are we responsible for any financial decisions you make. As always, it is your sole responsibility to discuss the legality or financial soundness of any decision you make with an independent and qualified professional before making such a decision.
We are not offering financial support, funding or a “get rich quick” scheme.
Can't I just Google "Pitch Deck Template" and get it for free?
It's true that there are lots of free pitch deck powerpoint templates on the internet, but there's a couple of problems. Firstly, they are generally badly designed and don't often have all the slide types that a standard pitch deck requires. Secondly, they are just powerpoint templates. They don't help you come up with the content to put on your slides, or tell you how to develop the upfront thinking in order to write your pitch deck. For example, how can you put a slide together showing a proof of your concept, such as; "83% surveyed said they would buy our product once it launches", if you haven't gone out to the market, met with your ideal target customer and done some research with them? If you know how to do that, go for it! If you're not sure, PitchQuest is for you!
PitchQuest guides you through this thinking so you can do the work that comes before you sit down to create the pitch deck itself. And because we really want you to succeed, we also give you pre-designed, editable templates with instructions for how to create the slides.